Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What did i do to my leg?

during my soccer game yesterday, im a goalie, i slid in front of a girl and she ran into my leg, or possibly kicked it. it was right above my knee. it hurt instantly but i stayed in the game, i just had to hobble around. today i took advil and iced the leg but its still noticeably swollen above my knee and on the top inside of it. its weird, theres only a small bruise about 2 inches above my knee. it is very painful to walk and i have a very very noticeable limp and sometimes when im walking/standing my leg kind of like buckles or spasms or something. during basketball i got hit around the same area on the same leg but it definitely didnt hurt this much. what could i have done?

What did i do to my leg?
You really have no choice but to get this checked out by a physician. It could just be trauma and swelling and you need to give the leg a break OR it could be something else. Injury to ACL, muscle, tendon, patella, etc. Knees can be easily injured and not getting them treated will only complicate things in the future. Rarely can you ignore a knee injury and not pay for it somewhere in the future.





I wish you the very best!!!
Reply:It sounds like you might have torn something. Ice should help keep the swelling down, also try keep from using it as much as you can. A visit to the doctor's would be a good idea to make sure it's something that will heal properly on its own.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment