Sunday, March 14, 2010

Undiagnosed medical problems are baffling doctors and someone out there might know. Please help?

My symptoms are peripheral neuropathy, high blood pressure, headaches, severe aches and pains, hard to swallow,feel like I'm choking, dehydrated though I drink lots of water, 24 hour urine test indicated Pheochromocytoma. MRI said no tumour on adrenal glands. Carpal tunnel, radial nerve damage, leg buckles out from under me, Had not been able to walk for a month, got better, then had drop wrist, getting better after a month. Doctor tests says I'm fairly healthy. No diabetes, No thyroid problem, blood tests all normal. My symptoms come and go. My feet go through cycles of turning really red and going back to normal. My eyesight has gotten a lot worse lately. My hearing is worse but a hearing test said hearing was normal. Sometimes I shake like I have Parkinsons. Long list of conditons were eliminated. I am having an MRI for my brain this week. What else could it be?

Undiagnosed medical problems are baffling doctors and someone out there might know. Please help?
Have you had a hair mineral analysis done to check whether you are deficient in a particular mineral such as Magnesium? Sometimes the gut will not be able to absorb a particular trace element and that can cause, for example, debilitating weakness after a viral infection. French doctors routinely carry out these tests.
Reply:cushings??





if mri comes back clear maybe seek another opinion?


not to joke, but you need dr. house.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment