Friday, March 12, 2010

How to file suit against HOA and managmt company?

I listed my condo for sale 2 years ago December. January I informed the Hoa and mangmt co that there was a leak from the roof as the water was coming through the condo. It took them form January till August to fix the problem in which time the value of homes started dropping. When All was supposedly fixed, I had an offer that was almost 50k less than original price, however as we were going through the inspection the ceiling in condo buckles. It took them months to fix, I lost the offer as new owner didn;t want to purchase dmgd home. By the time the ceiling was fixed, the market had dropped again %26amp; I had to sell home at 60k less than originally listed. In the meantime my reverse exchange expired %26amp; I had to purchase 2 properties instead of 1. I had to pay for repairs over %26amp; over, paid my realtor to manage work, loss of rent for 2 years, had to take loan because of 1031 exchange, constant hassles from hoa %26amp; mngmt...Per accountant I should ask for a lot, no lawyer, I am broke HELP

How to file suit against HOA and managmt company?
Sounds like you need to talk to a lawyer vs answers.
Reply:i agree with getting a lawyer if your damages are that high. find one that will work on contingency, which means they get paid a portion of your winnings if you win, and nothing if you don't.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment