Sunday, March 14, 2010

Confused. I need of some help, please?

I moved 3 months ago, I'm at a new job, I have met some really great people and this really awesome guy. There's an age gap between us and I'm older. He's really into me, I can tell this by his actions and reactions with me. We hang outside of work and have a good time. He is very affectionate toward me, and co-workers have talked of feeling tension between us and that since I began working there he has done a complete 360 for the better. He actually told a co-worker we were dating. When I begin to talk with him about the possibility of there being an "us" he buckles up and walks away. This evening we were on the phone and he pretty much told me that he's not interested in me, and said he was going to call it a night. I know tomorrow when we're at work, he's going to be up the same antics.


I've never dealt with a situation like this. Am I being misled? Is he afraid of the age or of making a move? I fell for him! any advice? please?

Confused. I need of some help, please?
.Usually if a guy says something so concrete as "I'm not interested" he means it.If he behaves as normal at work tomorrow.Your coworkers sense a tension between you.May'be your work mates could detect this problem better for you
Reply:ummmmm..... sorry.. I am drawing a blank here... I would say, just be sociable and see what happens? No rush right?



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment