Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I let people in Truth or Consequences, NM know about a belt buckle for sale?

We have a belt buckle for sale on eBay that says 1964 T or C Rodeo Saddle Bronc and is marked nickle silver. It is a really neat belt buckle that is old and still wearable. I think someone in New Mexico might collect these and might want it, esp. at this low price. It is such a neat item that I don't want it to sell until someone who really cares can see it. What do you think is the best way to find that someone.

How can I let people in Truth or Consequences, NM know about a belt buckle for sale?
I would place a classified ad in their local paper:





Sierra County Sentinel


1(505) 894-3088


1747 E 3rd Ave


Truth Or Consequences, NM 87901-2042



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment