Friday, November 6, 2009

My college professor is looking for a Fort Leavenworth Death Row Belt Buckle.?

My college professor saw an old "Fort Leavenworth Death Row" belt buckle some years ago. It was given to guards at the prison. It was for sale, he did not buy it. Does anyone have an idea where I can find one?

My college professor is looking for a Fort Leavenworth Death Row Belt Buckle.?
I tried various searches and came up with nothing. I even broke down and tried EBay. Ha! I did find something I go back and try to find the link.


The links from their Vacation Stuff. These lists of some local stores not have Internet Contacts listed but they have phone numbers. Also, you may search for each individual store and may find them on the Inet. Good Luck!



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment