Friday, November 6, 2009

How do I protect my guitar from my belt buckle?

I'll be playing with the church band soon and I need to protect the back of my guitar, in a subtle way. I have considered not wearing a belt, but my pants would fall off! :P Is there anything I could buy, like a protector to put on the belt or perhaps a belt that would not scratch the back? Thanks in advance!

How do I protect my guitar from my belt buckle?
Well, there are belts that have velcro closures...those don't have buckles. Have you also considered a guitar protector? Here's an example of one:





http://www.scratchpadusa.com/index.html
Reply:1 thing you could do is twist your belt around and buckle it on the side. There's not really anything that I know of that you can put on your guitar to prevent it...unless you want to cut up a t-shirt and tape it on. You can also wear a little longer shirt so it covers up your belt.





Hope that helps.


http://www.encoremc.com



visualarts

No comments:

Post a Comment